What is it?
The Spojit Flow platform allows you to extract data from documents and images.
What does it do?
Our Document Optical Character Recognition (OCR) service facilitates the extraction of data from PDFs or images and allows you to:
- upload a sample PDF or image
- identify and select text fields to extract from a PDF or image
- identify and select table columns in a PDF or image
- append tabular data from multiple pages of a PDF or image
OCR is commonly used for automating processes involving documents or images that traditional workflows would require a manual process. Some common use cases include:
- Sending a daily sales report to key mangers
- Identifying and extracting invoice data from an email and creating a record in Netsuite
- Recognizing license plates number from images
- Extract tabular data from a PDF and put it in an Microsoft Excel file